Robry-Calc is a dynamic, versatile spreadsheet capable of organizing
and processing vast amounts of data into a variety of useful reports
and charts. Built around the core principles of accuracy, speed and
flexibility, Robry-Calc can help you to achieve your data processing
and analysis goals.
Robry-Calc is a distribution of GS-Calc
(a line of spreadsheets developed by Citadel5 - a European software company),
which was relied upon for the initial development and subsequent expansion of Robry825 modeling.
While the mainstream GS-Calc
distribution assumes more frequent version updates, the Robry-Calc distribution,
launched in 2010, features a more conservative approach - the largest and most
complex of the hundreds of Robry825 models integrated into the extensive
stress-testing and validation process of Robry-Calc help to reduce the chances
of embedded errors surviving the development process.
Main Robry-Calc features include:
- Around 300 built-in formulas including specialized
numerical functions: matrix decompositions; linear equation sets with improving
iterations; least squares (weighted, constrained), regression with orthogonal
polynomials; time series analysis; minimization; linear, integer and quadratic programming.
- Array formulas and 3D-formulas; UDF functions accepting and returning arrays.
- Over 12 million rows x 4,096 columns.
- Workbooks containing any number of hierarchically organized worksheets.
- 2D/XY and 3D charts capable of handling very large amounts of data.
- Standard editing and formatting tools and options; optional Excel-, OpenFormula- and GoogleDocs-compatible formula syntax, predefined numeric styles and user-defined styles.
- Pivot tables implemented as array formulas.
- Multi-Core / Multi-thread enabled, with 95% plus scaling efficiencies observed in
the larger (500 MB+) robry825 data files.
- Thread & priority selection available to achieve maximum multitasking flexibility,
response, and efficiency.
- Choose between ODF or fast-loading Ultra-compressed GSC file formats.
- Extensive Match and Lookup function optimizations allowing for greater control
of data throughput and execution speed, including handling of mixed-datatype searches.
- Up to 100-pane worksheet windows possible with advanced splitting, formatting, & sync options;
- Strong password protection and encryption; password-protecting workbook structures and individual cells.
- Dual COM interfaces enabling you to use GS-Calc functionality in your own applications.
- Clean installation (no registry entries are required); optional fully-portable setup.
- Saving workbooks to PDF: saving entire workbooks (with the worksheet tree structure preserved),
single worksheets, ranges and single charts; very small output files.
- Importing, exporting and editing text, dBase III-IV, Clipper, FoxPro 2.x and Excel 2003 XML files.